2010 Vancouver Olympics

2010 Vancouver Olympics
Welcome! It is here I hope to keep all of my sponsors and supporters up to date about my everyday life as a full time Biathlete. I will post regular updates about how my training and race season is progressing, which will hopefully provide a little insight as to exactly what my life is all about. With the Sochi 2014 Olympics fast approaching, I invite you to join me on my journey as I pursue my dreams...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pursu.it - Check it out!

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend Rosanna Crawford and I recently decided to team up together for a joint fundraising effort before our winter of racing kicks off in just over two months.  The Olympics are approaching fast and as usual, the Olympic year brings with it a lot of stress.  If we can alleviate some of the financial burden that we are faced with each year sooner rather than later, it will help a great deal.  This in turn will provide us with the opportunity to focus more of our efforts towards training and racing, which is extremely important.

Rosanna and I set a goal to raise $6,500 each which would cover our base fee to allow us to train as part of the National Team.  Check out the link below and help out if you can.  Even if you can't donate you can still play a role by sharing the link over email or any other social media outlet!

Also if you have a minute, read the newspaper article below that was recently published in the Rocky Mountain Outlook.  It does a great job to put in perspective the situation Rosanna and I are in. http://www.rmoutlook.com/article/20130905/RMO1101/309059984/-1/rmo/funding-push-reaches-fever-pitch-for-biathletes


I look forward representing the North with pride and will keep you posted on my journey towards Sochi!

https://pursu.it/campaign/rosanna-crawford-and-brendan-green/



Thanks!

Brendan

No comments: